Who Let Them In?

Posted on Tue 08/30/2016 by

0


Bolt New 01By Andrew Bolt ~

Actually, we know who let in more than 1 million last year, and will let in another 250,000 this:

A 16-year-old German-Moroccan national accused of stabbing a police officer in the neck in the city of Hanover has been charged with attempted murder and supporting a foreign terrorist organisation.

Safia S, whose last name was withheld in line with privacy laws, carried out a “martyrdom operation” on behalf of Islamic State at Hanover’s main train station in February, the federal prosecutor’s office said in a statement.

IslamEuropeUPDATE

The invasion of Europe continues. On Monday:

Italian naval ships and vessels from non-government groups rescued thousands of migrants off the Libyan coast, the latest surge in desperate attempts to flee to Europe…

Groups such as Proactiva Open Arms and Doctors Without Borders helped take on some 3000 people who had been travelling in some 20 small wooden boats.

Fewer than last year, overall, yet still many:

Migrant and asylum seeker arrivals in Italy rose 12% in July compared to the same period last year, EU border agency Frontex said Friday. At least 25,300 people, mostly from Eritrea and Nigeria, reached Italy last month. A total of 95,000 people arrived in the first seven months of 2016, a number Frontex said is “in line with last year”.

Also in July, the migration flow from Turkey to Greece dropped by 97%, with just 1,800 asylum seekers intercepted… Implementation of an EU-Turkey accord on asylum seekers along the eastern Mediterranean route has brought the numbers of people intercepted down from 151,000 [so far this year] to 8,500.

Andrew Bolt writes for the Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, and The Advertiser and runs Australia’s most-read political blog. On week nights he hosts The Bolt Report on Sky News at 7pm and his Macquarie Radio show at 8pm with Steve Price.

Read more excellent articles from Andrew Bolt’s Blog . http://blogs.news.com.au/heraldsun/andrewbolt/