By Andrew Bolt ~
Yes, for this coming election here in Australia, the Labor Party is racking up billions on its “spendometer”, while the country slowly goes broke.
But the Liberal Party Coalition Government aren’t too shabby themselves at spending borrowed money:
– Works programme development to provide water security & economic growth in Clermont – $225,000– Rookwood Weir construction – 50%, up to $130,000,000
– Urannah Dam feasibility study – $3,000,000
– Burdekin Haughton Channel capacity upgrade feasibility study – $1,915,000
– Gayndah Regional Irrigation Develop feasibility study – $1,231,024
– Feasibility study for a strategic water storage in north west Queensland – $1,765,000
– Hell’s Gate Dam feasibility study – $2,200,000
– Emu Swamp Dam business case development – $3,970,000
Andrew Bolt writes for the Herald Sun, Daily Telegraph, and The Advertiser and runs Australia’s most-read political blog. On week nights he hosts The Bolt Report on Sky News at 7pm and his Macquarie Radio show at 8pm with Steve Price.