Topics in today’s show:
– There’s finally some good economic news this week.
– President Obama will be in Japan this Friday.
– Bernie Sanders easily won the Oregon Primary last week.
– Hospitals in Venezuela have run out of soap, bandages, antibiotics, and there’s also no electricity.
– Bernie Sanders needs 68% of the remaining delegates to win his Party’s Nomination.
– Film critics and the box office have not been kind to George Clooney’s new movie Money Monster.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/