Topics in today’s show:
– Last week, both Bernie Sanders and Hillary Clinton accused each other of not being qualified to be President.
– A shocking new poll has Bernie Sanders enjoying a 90% approval rating.
– Playboy founder Hugh Hefner recently turned 90 years old.
– John Kasich needs 130% of the remaining delegates to win the Republican nomination for President.
– Iran has accused the U.S. of violating the so called nuclear deal.
– Governor Jerry Brown signed a law raising the minimum wage in California to $15 an hour.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/