Topics in today’s show:
– President Obama recently met with Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi.
– Martin O’Malley’s campaign for the Democratic nomination will remain suspended indefinitely.
– According to The Wall Street Journal, the cost of Bernie Sanders proposals would be $18 Trillion.
– The truth about Bernie Sanders radical past is coming to light.
– Researchers at the University of Michigan have identified a number of tipoffs that indicate if a person is lying.
– Ben and Jerry’s have come out with a new Bernie Sanders ice cream flavor called Bernie’s Yearning.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Production: Dialog New Media
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/