The Patriot Post
This is the time we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ, born more than 2,000 years ago as King of Kings and Lord of Lords. Immanuel, God with us.
Mark Alexander has posted a Christmas note to our fellow Patriots across the nation: “The Father of All Mercies.”
As is our custom, we take leave between Christmas and New Year’s to be with our families. Our next edition will be on Jan. 3, 2014.
A Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Semper Vigilo, Fortis, Paratus et Fidelis!
Nate Jackson for The Patriot Post Editorial Team
Join us in daily prayer for our Patriots in uniform — Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Marines and Coast Guardsmen — standing in harm’s way in defense of Liberty, and for their families.
The Patriot Post is protected speech pursuant to the “unalienable rights” of all men, and the First (and Second) Amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America. In God we trust. Copyright © 2013 The Patriot Post. All Rights Reserved.
- The Father of All Mercies (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Right Start 12-20-2013 (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Right Start – Fri 12-13-2013 (papundits.wordpress.com)
- ATF Takes Advantage of Mentally Challenged, Flouts Gun Laws and More Monday Digest (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Second Amendment: Sheriffs and the Constitution + More Wednesday Digest (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Friday Digest ‘So Help Me God,’ Maybe + More (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Long-Term Vision + More Wednesday Digest (papundits.wordpress.com)
- A&E Fires Phil and More Friday Digest (papundits.wordpress.com)
- Monday Digest Holiday ObamaCare News Dump + More (papundits.wordpress.com)
- The Patriot Way – New England Patriot News 12/23 (musketfire.com)