Topics in today’s show:
– Jay Leno is getting a lot of attention for all his recent jokes attacking President Obama and his Administration.
– President Obama will deliver a speech this week at the Brandenburg Gates, which once separated East Berlin from West Berlin.
– Researchers at UCLA are saying that America has not reached the great economic recovery promised by the Obama Administration.
– President Obama reportedly told the Pentagon to come up with a plan to fight cyber attacks.
– It’s been discovered that the Government can read your emails and text data even before you finish typing it.
– In a new poll, 61% of all college students say that they want big government out of their lives.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/