Topics in today’s show:
– All of Hollywood’s brightest stars turned out for the Academy Awards Ceremony on Sunday.
– Daniel Day Lewis won the best actor Oscar for his portrayal of the 16th President, Abraham Lincoln.
– President Obama says he will not rest until the economy is fixed.
– A Pennsylvania first grade girl has become the youngest ever person to invent a video game app.
– A woman is suing a Lehigh University professor for giving her a C+.
– California is expected to face a severe Doctor shortage due to the mandate of Obamacare.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/