Topics in today’s show:
– This week, happy couples everywhere will celebrate their love for each other on Valentine’s Day.
– John Kerry announced his first move as America’s new Secretary Of State.
– President Obama has shut down his Jobs Council after not meeting for more than a year.
– Playboy Magazine Chairwoman Christie Hefner has blamed Chicago’s gun violence on Global Warming.
– A New York artist is recreating famous album covers using kittens.
– A man in Philadelphia was killed with a bow and arrow after a fistfight, and now liberals are talking of banning assault bows.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/