Topics in today’s show:
– MSNBC’s Chuck Todd says that Republicans must now embrace so called Immigration Reform to compete for Democrat votes.
– In related news, President Obama may now push Immigration Reform as a ‘thank you’ to Latino voters.
– After last week’s election result, Republicans have begun soul searching, while Democrats are still waiting for their ‘Obamaphone’.
– Los Angeles voters passed an initiative requiring porn actors filming in LA to wear condoms.
– An Idaho woman received a kidney for her daughter from a man she met while playing Farmville on Facebook.
– Gas prices have dropped slightly over the last couple of weeks.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/