You may copy any originating posts, in full or in part, from our site without our prior permission, by doing the following:
- Attribution is Legally REQUIRED! You must credit us as PA Pundits – International with a link back to our site and the article (Trackback) *. http://papundits.wordpress.com/
The following may be copied and pasted to the bottom of the article at your site.
Reprinted from PA Pundits – International This takes care of the first part, our Blog name and the link to our site.
A trackback is simply the URL of the article with /trackback added at the end. A sample article’s URL is below and the added trackback is in red. And this takes care of the 2nd part.
- As a common courtesy we ask you to send a quick email when you repost. gompgm(at)gmail(dot)com
We probably will visit your site and may even like it enough to provide a link to it.
Don’t Steal… Not only is it Illegal, but Stealing can get you barred from many Blogs and Hosting Sites!
Either follow our Simple Requirements to use our Material or Create your own.
It’s much more rewarding this way.
Following the rules will save us both hassles and Legal Problems.
Posts that do not originate with us, that we received permission from the author to republish, may or may not be republished. You need to ask. Do not republish these without consent.
- Any quotes or articles from our Blog may NOT be used on a Pornographic (Adult) Site, or in an inflammatory or derogatory manner.
You don’t have to agree with us but please let’s keep it civil.
You may freely use what we at PA Pundits have written, in order to teach, republish to your site, to enhance your own post, etc.
- Please link to our site, send a trackback and email us with your posts URL (Link).
* Trackbacks are easily created by taking the link to our article and adding “/trackback” at the end.
For example: This post’s URL is: http://papundits.wordpress.com/you-may-freely-republish-any-originating-posts-details-inside/
By adding the word “trackback” at the end you create a trackback link to this article.
When you post your Blog site should have a place to enter trackbacks, usually below where you write your post.
Thank you and Good Blogging,