Topics in today’s show:
– The Obama Administration has delayed the Obamacare Employer Mandate for one year, until after the 2014 Midterm elections.
– While Egyptian President Morsi was ousted by the Military, most protesters held up signs blasting President Obama and Hillary Clinton.
– While traveling in Africa last week, President Obama spoke out in favor of Voter ID for the people of Kenya.
– Michelle Obama told Cokie Roberts that living in The White House was like living in a really nice prison.
– Hundreds of people are taking to facebook and Twitter, calling for violent race riots if George Zimmerman is found not guilty.
– NPR is calling Texas politician Wendy Davis recent pro abortion filibuster a way of life for Texas Democrats.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/