Topics in today’s show:
– The Baltimore Ravens have won the Superbowl despite a power outage at the Stadium.
– Former President George W Bush’s dog Barney passed away last week.
– The White House has released an image of President Obama shooting a gun, and warned people not to photoshop the image.
– During his confirmation hearing, Defense Secretary nominee Chuck Hagel was quizzed as to why he favors Iran.
– Defense Secretary Leon Panetta has said that women in the Military Services can now serve in combat roles.
– Speaking shortly before leaving her job as Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton said she had done all she could do.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield
See more videos at the NewsBusted video channel . http://www.youtube.com/user/newsbusted
See and Read more Quality Material at NewsBusters . http://newsbusters.org/