Topics in today’s show:
– The Obama Administration will now stop the deportation of hundreds of thousands of illegal aliens and also issue them with work permits.
– More bad economic news as the deficit has doubled in the last year, and President Obama tells us he knows where the blame lies for that.
– A reporter for the Daily Caller has been labeled as rude for shouting out a question to President Obama.
– The HBO TV show Game Of Thrones admitted to putting President Bush’s head on a stake in scene from a recent episode.
– HBO has apologised to President Bush, mentioning that they only used his head because they couldn’t find a head of Mitt Romney to use.
– The L.A. Kings have won Hockey’s Stanley Cup.
Starring: Jodi Miller
Director: Bruce Roundtower
Executive Producer: Matthew Sheffield